Sunday, April 27, 2014

Tomorrow is the BIG day

Tomorrow is the big day that we start Elizabeth's constraint therapy at Kennedy Krieger.  Her first session is at 1 and we will meet the team and the doctors that will follow her while she is there. 

As I mentioned before they will cast her good arm with a removable cast and her therapy will encourage her to use her left arm and hand. I will post pics of her and her cast soon so you all can take a look. 


To be honest I am nervous, but I trust it will be successful! :) 






2 comments:

  1. See if they can cast both of Dan's arms. I want to see if he can talk without them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, Mel. Prayers for you and Elizabeth. You have overcome many trials on this stretch and this is another one God will bring you through.

    ReplyDelete