Sunday, April 13, 2014

First Shopping Trip

Flu and RSV season is coming to an end after a very long, LONG winter. 

As many of you know we were told to keep the girls in our home (on lockdown) for flu and RSV season. 

Well friends... Flu and RSV season is just about over! We made it! The girl's pulmonogist did tell us to be careful until the middle of May, so we are not going wild just yet, but we are making "baby steps." 

Today my mom and I took the girls to the mall. Elizabeth looked at everything and all the people. Abigail was pretty bored because just strolling along in the stroller really isn't exciting enough for her. It's so interesting to see what they like and to learn how they are different. 

As we were walking around we went by the Build-A-Bear store and we saw a person dressed up like a big bunny. I of course just had to get a picture taken so we stopped.

Elizabeth really didn't know how she felt about the big bunny and Abigail just looked up in amazement. Finally something worth her wild! 

Another person at the store was passing out bunny ear hats and she was nice enough to give the girls each one. Elizabeth took her hat off right away because it was getting in the way of her people watching and Abigail wore her hat for about 30 minutes straight! I couldn't believe it. She hardly moved once the hat was on her head and every once in a while she would gently feel her head to make sure it was still up there. Never and I mean NEVER has she been that still for that long. Amazing... All I needed this whole time was bunny ears. Lol

They are such silly girls. It was a nice first shopping trip! I am just so glad to finally get some normalcy in my life. 

Tomorrow ENT Doc. I will keep you all posted. 


1 comment:

  1. So glad I was able to get your post again.....don't know what was wrong. What a super mall story. I just LOVE it. Feel like I was there....an extra 'grandma friend' to you & the girls. I can only imagine how fun it is to discover the world thru 2 little people's eyes. Everyone is learning! So glad your getting some 'normal' into your world Mel. Tell everyone hi & Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete