Sunday, October 27, 2013

Elizabeth and the Dog

Since the day we brought Elizabeth home there has  been something special between her and my dog. My dog Lucy is 5 years old and I adopted her from an animal shelter when she was about 6 months old. The day we brought Elizabeth home Lucy would come and sit right next to her. When I took Elizabeth to a doctors appointment Lucy would cry at the front door. The other day Elizabeth was crying a little because get tummy hurt and Lucy started to cry too. The two of them are really something special. Elizabeth will talk to Lucy and laugh big belly laughs at her. Lucy was my best pal around the house, but I think she has a new favorite person. 

Animals are amazing. It's like Lucy knew Elizabeth was going to love her the moment he came home from the hospital. There little friendship has been so cute to watch. I can't wait to hear Elizabeth say Lucy's name and see them walk around together. 



1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! Our dogs want nothing to do with Leah until she started feeding them cheerios. :)

    ReplyDelete