Tuesday, August 27, 2013

What's Worth Buying?!

I thought it would be neat if I started posting some of the things that I've bought that I actually really love. When the girls were in the hospital, I would sit by their bedside for hours. Since I never had a chance to go shopping in stores, I bought pretty much everything online at Target or Amazon. I read many reviews by other parents, and I made my shopping choices based on their reviews.

The first items I want to talk about are my stroller and car seats. I have a double stroller and a single stroller. I had to get a single stroller for the times when I take just one of my girls to the doctors.  I don't like to take out the double stroller unless I need too. I have the Chicco Cortina Together Double Stroller.  It fits my Chicco car seats, called the KetFit 30.

My stroller choices were originally based on the idea that I really wanted the Chicco car seats. They have special support in them and they were exactly what I needed for my little preemie girls. The car seats have extra neck and seat removable inserts. The car seats are made to secure a baby from 4 to 30 lbs.  Many other car sears start at 5 lbs.

I have to say that the double stroller is wonderful and worth buying! I can fit Abigail's oxygen safely in the storage compartment. I can lift it and get it in and out of my trunk without any problems. I drive a Toyota Camry and it fits in my trunk with some room left over. It is very long, but then again you are pushing two babies, so it needs to be long.  I really do like the stroller and I do recommend it.


My single stroller is also Chicco brand. It is called the Liteway Plus. This stroller also has room for Abigail's oxygen. I can actually fit the Double Stroller and the single stroller in my trunk. I usually just keep them in there all the time.

I love the products and they have worked well for my girls. I recommend them and would buy them again.  The Chicco brand name usually costs more than other brands like Graco, but I think you get your money worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment