Monday, July 28, 2014

Play Time

Today I took the girls to the indoor place area at the mall. It was their first time and they loved it.

I am still super scared of germs so I thought a Monday would be a good day to go.

There were a few other kids there too. The girls love other people and they went right up to them. It makes me feel really good about my decision to put them in day care. 

It was a good way for them to get some of their energy out and I got a work out too running around after them. 

We ended the visit to the mall with their first soft pretzel. Yummy! :) It was a great day. 


1 comment:

  1. What a great idea Melanie. I bet they do wonderful at day care. Like you said they have had so many people in their lives already. (You might have the situation later of being extra friendly in the wrong situation). But in the long run I think being aware of people & friendly is better. It was SO good to see you Sunday. One of these trips we'd love to visit the girls if we could arrange it. Once again the pictures say it all....always smiling & Elizabeth waving - how cute is that!.

    ReplyDelete