Thursday, July 10, 2014

Coffee Table

The vacation rental we went to had a large coffee table in the living room.  I noticed that the girls really liked to stand next to it and play. After a little while Elizabeth actually started to take some steps on her own while holding on to it. Of course as soon as I got home I just had to get a coffee table! Anything to help Liz learn to walk . 

On Saturday I went to our local thrift store and got a very large coffee table. It takes up a lot of room but I don't mind. It's perfect because the girls have something to work on and since it's from the thrift store I don't care if it gets messy up.

Here they are drawing a picture. They love to color! 
I am happy to report that Elizabeth can actually go all the way around the coffee table on her own now! Her therapist is very impressed. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment