Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Rub-A-Dub-Dub

The girls started to get their baths in the NICU. It broke my heart when I learned that I wasn't the first person to give my girls their bath, but it's just the nature of the beast when your little ones are in the NICU. Abigail's primary nurse at Hopkins learned quickly that she loved to take a bath. When her health was up and down one thing was certain, a bath always calmed her down. Her heart rate and respirations leveled out. She also would get a good nights sleep. Elizabeth didn't mind taking a bath during her NICU days, but she didn't exactly love it either. Today Abigail still enjoys her bath and she splashes so much that water ends up everywhere. It always makes me laugh. Elizabeth enjoys her bath too, but like with everything else she does she is very serious and likes to check everything out. 

Check out these adorable bath pictures from last week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment