Saturday, November 8, 2014

Kinetic Sand

Today I gave Kinetic Sand to the girls to play with. It is a play sand that you can ball together, similar to Playdough. 
I used a kindergarten teacher trick and put it in a baking sheet to help with the mess. 
Elizabeth loved it and Abigail liked it for about 2 minutes and told me "all done."

I am trying to find more ways for Elizabeth to use both hands. I actually got her to hold the pan with her left hand, so that was a positive. 



Happy weekend everyone!

If anyone has any ideas on ways to keep two toddlers busy over a cold weekend I would glady take any ideas! 

1 comment:

  1. What a clever Mom you are. That sand is new to me. Had to laugh at Abigail - 'all done'......off to something different. Always have your family in prayer...I'll add 'give Mom new play ideas for the winter ahead. Thanks for the pics.

    ReplyDelete