Friday, June 5, 2015

The Graham’s Foundation

The Graham’s Foundation is a foundation specifically for preemie parents. It is a non-profit organization founded in 2009 by Jennifer and Nick Hall in memory of their son, Graham.  The foundation supports the parents by providing free care packages during their journey in the NICU and transition home.The foundation's website provides a place for parents to share their stories and find support. When my girls were in the hospital my mother requested a care package for my girls from the foundation. The package was great and it let me know that people were thinking about me and I wasn't alone. To any NICU parents out there I really recommend that you visit the website. On the website you can communicate with other NICU/ preemie parents. The website even has cool merchandise you can buy like T-shirts and buttons to support preemies.

If you are not a preemie parent but you are looking for a way to support preemie/NICU parents, you can make a donation directly on the website or you can buy something at their online auction online. All the money they receive helps support preemie parents like me. I am very thankful for all the good work the Graham’s Foundation does.



You can visit their website at http://grahamsfoundation.org/home.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment