Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Happy Nurses Week!

This week is neonatal nurses week



I wanted to take this time to thank all the amazing nurses that took care of my girls at University of Maryland and at Hopkins.

You were supportive to me and took care of my girls when I couldn't. 

You were there when I was a nervous reck. 

You were there when we had joys.

You taught me how to change their diapers when they were first born.

You also taught me how to hold them for the first time. 

You taught me to advocate for them and to speak up when I thought someone was wrong. 

You took my calls at all hours of the night.  

You encouraged me to get some rest and to not feel bad about taking a break. 

You were honest with me, but you were also reassuring and gave me faith.

You helped me in so many ways, but most important you cared for my girls and took wonderful care of them.

There is a  hopeless feeling when you can't take care of your own child but I trusted you. You took care of my children like you would have taken care of your own. 

THANK YOU!  THANK YOU! 


You all have touched my life in so many ways and you will always be apart of our journey. Thank you all and God bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment