Saturday, February 7, 2015

Happy Homecoming Anniversary Abby!

Today marks the 2 year anniversary of Abigail coming home from the NICU. It was a very special day but also a terrifying one. Abigail came home on oxygen full time and she also had a feeding tube. I can remember how scared I was the first night she was home. I was so nervous I would mess up one of her medications or I wouldn’t know how to work her feeding tube, but it all worked out in the end.

2 years later she no longer needs oxygen and has been discharged from her GI doc. She has had a few surgeries since leaving the NICU, but she continues to be so strong. 

Abigail is truly amazing. She is spunky, funny, sweet, and smart. It all makes for a perfect combination.

Happy Anniversary Abby. We love you! 




No comments:

Post a Comment