Monday, February 24, 2014

Exhausted

Do you ever feel like you have so much to do that the thought of actually doing it all exhaust you? That is how I have felt lately. 

My life consists of work, appointments, phone calls to doctors and therapist, balancing the family schedule, paying bills, checking in with the babysitter, being a mom, being a wife, laundry, keeping the house clean, food shopping, more laundry, fighting with insurance, and on and on. Did I mention the laundry? 

I love my life, but at times it's hard.  I feel like I could actually sleep for days if given the chance. 

This is life though. This is reality. Everyone has hard times. Life sometimes gives you curve ball and sometimes it gives you a big fat juicy ball right down the middle for you to crush. 
It's just how it goes. 

I look at my girls and I can't believe how far we have come. On Wednesday Elizabeth will officially been home a year.  I am truly blessed and proud of my family. My life is hard now, but I keep telling myself it won't always be this way. Appointments will slow down. I won't have to fight with insurance so much.  Things will just calm down.  Until then I will just have to drink lots of coffee and enjoy how completely wonderful my daughters are and continue to do lots of laundry. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment