Friday, September 18, 2015

Wait, Wait, and Wait Some More

If you are human, the chances are you have had to wait on results before. It could have been results from an exam at school, results from your work evaluation, or even medical results.  

There is nothing fun about waiting around for results. When the girls were in the NICU I spent a lot of time waiting around for results. Results from blood word, ultrasounds, eye exams, EEG tests, and on and on. 


Its 3 years later and it appears I am still apart of this ridiculous game. 

Waiting on results really can test your patients. If you are like me, you want results NOW, but that's just impossible. 

There is an old saying, Good things come to those that wait." Pardon my French but that is just B.S. I have waited plenty and it didn't always turn out wonderfully.

The saying should really be changed to something like...
Sometimes good things happen to those that wait and other times it's crap

This rant brings me back to why I am writing this post in the first place. I am obviously waiting on results.... Again!  

My Abigail has another endoscopy scheduled for the 28th to see if her thrush is finally gone. This will be her 3rd one. 
 We have been on anti- fungal meds for over a month now and I am "patently" waiting to see if they have finally did the trick. On the 28th she will be put under for the 7th time! Yes- 7th! I will have to wait for the doctors to do there thing and I'll have to wait until I can go back to the recovery room to be with my little girl. 

I am also waiting to here back from Elizabeth Neurologist because she had another seizure episode on Wendesday.

I feel like it is never ending. Of the life with my micro preemies! I love them to prices and wouldn't want it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment