Saturday, October 25, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday!

Today my beautiful girls turn 2! Happy 2nd Birthday Abigail and Elizabeth.

Today was a perfect day. The weather was perfect and so was the view of the water. 

The girls were surrounded by family and friends.  I'm so thankful for all the people that are there for the girls.

2 years ago was the scariest day of my life. Having babies born at 26 weeks was terrifying. My girls had to fight to survive. That's all in the past now. Today was one of the best ever! I'm so thankful to have these two miracles in my life. They are amazing. 

Check out the picture from the day.






 

1 comment:

  1. Melanie those pictures are super! You can see what a beautiful day it was......not just the weather...the family & friends gathered to celebrate these last 2 years. Elizabeth liked those balloons! The cakes were SO clever. I'm sure you made them that morning before you left. Jenn posted a pic of the view over the water too. We're so happy for you. Want you to know I STILL send pictures to 2 grandma's from my church who are watching your girls grow & continue to pray for the girls & your extended family. Congratulations to you & Dan too....you both look so happy! Wish I lived closer.

    ReplyDelete